Monday November 05, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Research studies into why small businesses fail show that over 90% of the failures were due to a lack of crucial management skills. If you don’t have some of the skills you could outsource them to experts and contractors. But, if you’re like most small business owners that solution is beyond the reach of your limited budget. A better option is to develop better skills to manage your business operation.
Some of the tips, tactics, and strategies you’ll learn in “10 Essential Entrepreneurial Strategies for Successful Small Business Owners” are:
- How to create a workable strategy for growing your business
- How to develop a sales and marketing program that works
- Why human resource issues can cost you more than any other part of your business
- The key elements of financial management
- What you need to know to stay on the right side of legal issues
- Tips that give you time, energy and focus to get more done
- How simple technology tools can grow your business faster
- How do deal with everyday stress
The presenter for “10 Essential Entrepreneurial Strategies for Successful Small Business Owners” is Mike Collins. As the president of The Perfect Workday Company and author of The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday Book, Mike has been a small business owner for 35 years. He is one of the most frequently-featured business presenters in the Southeast.
Date: November 5, 2018 | 6:00 pm EDT - 8:00 pm EDT
Location Name: Fayetteville State University, College of Business and Economics
GPS Address: 600 Drum Circle, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Sarah Espinosa /event-detail/id/3911169| 910-672-2683