Thursday March 19, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
How To Use LinkedIn To Grow Your Small Business
Did you know that LinkedIn has surpassed Facebook as the preferred place for providing small business content? With over 550 million users you can’t afford to ignore this powerful eCommerce tool.
In this seminar, you will learn how to create a compelling “Online Presence” that will attract customers to you. You will learn the five most important things to do on LinkedIn so that you can be found. We will discuss how to position yourself as an expert and how to increase your visibility on LinkedIn.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that stands out and positions you as an expert.
- How to get 500 connections and expand your network.
- How to stay in front of your audience and position yourself as an expert with status updates.
- Harnessing LinkedIn groups to grow your visibility and establish your expertise.
- Build your personal plan to quickly get results with LinkedIn in only 15 minutes, 2 days a week.
- LinkedIn can be a tremendously powerful tool to grow your small business and finally get noticed.
Date: March 19, 2020 | 6:00 pm EDT - 8:30 pm EDT
Location Name: Online
Presenter: Nick Hawks
Sarah Espinosa /event-detail/id/4114412 | 910-672-2683