Wednesday February 17, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Do I need an Online eCommerce Presence?
We will explore the features of well-known e-commerce sites such as an eBay Store, Shopify website, Amazon.com, and Etsy as well as creating your own website as an online store.
- One way to expand your small business is to sell products online.
- Developing a revenue stream from online sales is an easy way for small businesses to increase their profits.
- Learn what sites work best to sell your product or service.
At the end of this session, you will be able to understand whether:
- You need to sell online and what are the risks and costs.
- Have an understanding of your online store options such as an eBay Store, Amazon web store, Shopify, Etsy, or your own website
- Understand the differences between platforms and determine what is right for you.
Date: February 17, 2021 | 6:00 pm EDT - 8:30 pm EDT
Location Name: Online
Presenter: Nick Hawks
Sarah Espinosa email@example.com | 910-672-2683