Use the design thinking process to understand customer problems and create solutions to solve those problems. Learn basic concepts to identify, define, explore, generate and test ideas to solve difficult problems. Users will develop a working knowledge of the design thinking process.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define a problem and create a problem statement
- Conduct interviews to learn about potential customers and understand their problem or unmet need
- Explore the problem to deepen your understanding
- Generate and test solutions to solve the problem
- Use feedback to iterate and improve the solution
About HP LIFE
HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (HP LIFE) is a global program that trains students, entrepreneurs, and small business owners like you to apply IT and business skills, so you can establish and grow a business, build successful companies and create jobs. Our face-to-face trainings, tools and e-Learning program address educational needs, improve and strengthen skills and enable you to move forward.